Risotto recipe is very nutritious and easy to make. All of the ingredients are also very healthy and appealing. Moreover, the chicken and mushroom risotto recipe is equally preferred in all cultures. The taste of chicken and mushroom risotto is fabulous and it also very nutritious as it contains a variety of nutrients that are healthy and important for body functioning.
Chicken and mushroom risotto
- 6 (about 500g) chicken thigh fillets, Chicken
- 200g cut into 1cm pieces Chestnut mushrooms
- 40g Butter
- 2 Chopped onions
- 880g 4cups Arborio rice
- 1.25ml 1/2cup White vinegar
- 2.5l Chicken stock
- 120g 1 1/2 cups Parmesan grated (for the recipe and serving as well)
- Chopped parsley
- 125ml 1/2cup Olive oil
- Boil the hot stock chicken and place it aside on the shelf
- Add some olive oil to the pan and heat it. Now add chicken and cook it thoroughly. Also, add chopped ginger and garlic to it.
- Besides, add the sliced chestnut mushrooms to the chicken and cook for a while. It is the first step of the risotto recipe.
- Heat another pan and add butter to it. Also, add all chopped onion in it and fry the onion till it is light brown. Besides, add rice to it and cook it thoroughly.
- Also, add white vinegar to it to improve taste and texture.
- Mix all the mixture thoroughly. Also, add it to the cooked chicken and chestnut material.
- Also, sprinkle some grated parsley on it and serve chicken and mushroom risotto wholeheartedly.
Equipment for Your Kitchen
- VersaTex Multi-Purpose Rubber Floor Mat for Indoor
- ZYLISS Easy Pull Food Chopper and Manual Food Processor
- Vegetable Chopper for Slicing
- Best and Easy Spaghetti Carbonara Recipe
- Banana bread pudding without oven
- Best falafel recipe canned chickpeas
- Easy Dalgona Coffee Recipe | Homemade